The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced ER Veterinarian (internship trained preferred)
- Interested in a team approach to ER medicine
- Ability to multi-task + strong work ethic
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Values: Our focus in delivering exceptional client care serves as the framework in creating a hospitable culture that fosters teamwork along with a caring, professional family environment. It is our belief that treating one another with respect and compassion will enable us to provide outstanding, empathetic service to our clients, referring veterinarians and the community. Our success in providing a remarkable work environment resides in the people we hire. Saint Francis has a culture that strives for excellence, is considerate, collaborative, and supportive.
Our Facility: 24/7 ER and Specialty, state of the art, facility. The hospital is well equipped including a CT scanner, digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, laparoscopy, complete on-site diagnostic laboratory, comprehensive surgical facilities, and a dedicated emergency department, that assists with ICU care of patients. Our specialties include – Radiology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Oncology.
Our Home: Located in the highly desirable in-town community of Decatur, Georgia - minutes from downtown Atlanta and in the heart of one of the fastest-growing, most progressive metropolitan areas of the country. What we're looking for in a team member:
- Technically advanced individuals, with a strong work ethic
- Soft tissue surgical skills are a definite plus
- Experienced in ER medicine – Internship trained, preferred
- Strong emotional competencies; those that are self-aware, have infectious positive attitudes, authenticity, and caring empathy toward others