Big Creek Veterinary Hospital is looking to add a Veterinarian to our team!
Our hospital is a well-established state of the art facility that is fast paced, and has an excellent reputation in the community. We are devoted to our loyal, long-term clients with generous appointment times and ample doctor-client face time. We are a collaborative team practicing progressive medicine. We thrive in a positive and professional, yet laid-back, environment. Our support staff is well trained and fully leveraged. Our hospital is fully equipped – inside and out. We have all the bells and whistles to support great medicine!
Check us out here:
About Our Offerings:
In addition to our “work-hard-play-hard” culture. We offer:
- A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
- A competitive salary and potential bonus program
- Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k with a company match
- Generous CE allowance and CE time off
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Student debt repayment assistance
- Paid maternity leave
- AVMA PLIT, AVMA and state VMA dues as well as a subscription to VIN
We are looking for a well-rounded and energetic DVM looking for a full-time position. This is a great opportunity where you can grow your skills. We are new grad friendly and have great mentorship available!
In this position you will be responsible for performing surgical procedures, fully work-up and treat a broad range of challenging cases. Looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a great sense of humor about life – that’s what will help you thrive in our culture.
If you have the drive, passion, and leadership skills we’re looking for, we’d love to meet you. Please send your resume to Courtney Self at courtney.self