SportsVet Animal Medical Center in Savoy, IL is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team!
We are looking for a passionate Veterinarian to join our team at SportsVet. As a busy general practice hospital, soft tissue surgical skills are a plus, along with working independently as well as collaboratively with our team. If you enjoy general medicine, diagnosing and treating a variety of cases, we want you on the SportsVet Team!
When you join our team, you’ll receive:
• $10,000 Sign-on BONUS
• $7,500 in additional BONUS and relocation assistance if needed!
• Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Legal, Pet Insurance available
• License & professional dues reimbursement
• Continuing Education allowance $2,500 / year
• Paid time off
• 401k with company match
• PLIT Professional Liability Insurance
• Personal pet care discounts
Our management team’s main focus is supporting our DVMs while driving exceptional client services and the practice of top-notch medicine. Some other benefits include:
• A well-trained technician staff who are highly skilled and able to support our doctors, allowing DVMs to focus on diagnosing and treating patients
• 3 to 1 technician/assistant to DVM ratio
• Flexible scheduling to allow for work-life balance.
Our recently constructed 10,000 square ft. hospital features paperless charting and up-to-date equipment including ultrasound, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, electrosurgical tools, class IV therapy laser, underwater treadmill, advanced anesthetic delivery/monitoring systems, and so much more. Our clinic features an expansive, family-friendly lobby, and separate entrances and waiting areas for our canine and feline patients.
• Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
• Current DEA License or obtained upon hire
• Active Veterinary State License
• Prefer applicants with 1+ year of experience.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
NVA General Practice is a leading veterinary community of over 1,200 independently managed hospitals united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Committed to serving the needs of pet owners in local communities around the world, NVA General Practice is driven by a mission to improve the comfort and well-being of pets through progressive and compassionate care.
Our network of hospitals creates an integrated community of medical expertise and collaboration, enabling continuous growth and learning for our animal care teams.
For more information, visit www.nva.com.