Doctors are paid a production bonus monthly - no negative accrual. We also offer 3 weeks paid time off, CE allowance, VIN membership, health insurance, 401K with company matching DEA license and professional memberships.
DVM or equivalent
We are a PRIVATELY OWNED busy small animal practice seeking a client and patient oriented veterinarian. We focus on a healthy work/life balance but always put the patient first when we are in the office. Our progressive practice encourages full medical work ups and performs soft tissue surgery, and dental procedures. The practice is equipped with full in house lab, digital x-ray, dental unit, dental x-ray, ultrasound, surgivet, dopler BP, tonovet. Our staff is a cohesive team who focuses on superior patient care. We have 4 full time and 2 part time doctors . Flexibility is ideal.
• Builds rapport with clients and patients and makes sure treatment matches their lifestyle and expectation
• Performs complete physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort
• Communicates clearly with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs
• Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols
• Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine
• Assists in the development of staff to delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service
• Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public