Avon Lake Animal Clinic is seeking a compassionate, full or part-time veterinarian to join our 16-doctor team located on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie in Avon Lake, Ohio. Known by our clientele for our high standards of care, we have a 30,000 square foot hospital with all the amenities to practice the most progressive medicine. We have a supportive, mentorship-based environment, and encourage our veterinarian team to explore areas of special interest.
Amenities include, but not limited to:
• CT Unit
• Digital Radiology
• Ultrasonography with Doppler
• Four Surgical Suites (Soft Tissue and Orthopedic)
• Dental Suite Outfitted With 3 dental tables, High-Speed Drills and Dental Radiology
• Ligasure and CO2 Laser for Surgery
• Extensive In-House Laboratory
• Easy Access to Telemedicine
• Overnight Monitoring of hospitalized patients
• Dedicated ICU Wards for Canine, Feline and Exotic Patients
• Respiratory and Non-Respiratory Isolation Wards
• Boarding and Grooming Services
• In-Room RVTs/Assistants for Each DVM
Compensation for full-time DVM starting at $130,000 for new graduates and $150,000 for experienced veterinarians. Productivity bonus, singing bonus and relocation stipend available.
Many fringe benefits including:
• Generous CE Allowance
• All Professional Dues, Licenses and Liability Insurance Covered
• Scrub Allowance
• Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans, Including Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident/Illness
If you would like to consider a position in our growing veterinary practice, please contact Molly Lautzenheiser at email@example.com or 440-933-5297, extension 130, to schedule an interview or inquire for more information.
National Veterinary Associates is a leading global pet care organization united in the love of animals and the people who love them.
NVA, a community of approximately 1,400 premier locations consisting primarily of general practice veterinary hospitals in addition to equine hospitals and pet resorts, and Ethos Veterinary Health, which consists of 145 world-class specialty and emergency hospitals, are rooted in a culture of compassion and innovation.
NVA and EVH’s innovative, collaborative approach underpins a shared commitment to delivering exceptional veterinary care. For more information, visit www.nva.com.