Bristol County Veterinary Hospital
What sets BCVH apart?
- AAHA Accredited – Gold standard of care
- Specialist: Dr. Mark Stamoulis, DVM, DACVIM (Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine in Cardiology
- Beautiful, Modern Facility (US/ laser/ digital x-ray/ dental x-ray/ in house and reference lab)
- Tenured / experienced technicians
- Beautiful location – fun area to live and work
- Client loyalty (reviews)
- No on- call (work life balance)
- Caring and compassionate – community
- The Orphan Fund at Bristol County Veterinary Hospital was founded with one mission in mind: saving and changing lives.
- Established in 1988 by Dr. Amy Hurd, The Orphan Fund was originally created to give an alternative option to euthanasia for families who could not afford costly medical care for their animals. Our hospital would then provide the necessary medical care and a safe, temporary home prior to placing the animal with their new forever family.
- Competitive compensation & benefits/ professional development
We will be the spokesperson for the pet. It is our job to tell clients what their pet needs and what they need to do, and to teach them how to have healthy pets. If our clients follow the preventative health care program we recommend, and purchase what is needed to prevent disease, their pets will live longer, healthier lives.
With preventative care, the pet will be easier to care for, and the client will avoid expensive emergencies and disease. We will perform thorough physical examinations, attempting to detect any and all problems, allowing us to treat, cure, or manage disease ensuring a quality lifestyle for our patients and their owners.
We will never be the reason any pet does not have a chance for optimum preventative health care. We will allow the client to decide what level of preventative health care they wish and can afford to provide for their pets. It is our obligation to offer all clients the best preventive health care today's veterinary medicine has to offer.
We, the Bristol County Veterinary Hospital health care team, will establish and maintain fair, honest, and respectful relationships with our clients and each other. We will treat our patients like our own pets, and we will treat our clients the same way we would want to be treated. We will maintain the highest possible standards of service and care. We will exceed our clients' expectations. We will continuously pursue education and learning to remain at the forefront of our profession. We will work together in a professional and caring environment as a TEAM. We will provide exceptional value at a fair price thereby achieving a fair and equitable return for our clients and health care team. A healthy pride in who we; the Bristol County Veterinary Hospital health care team are, will continue to allow us to be what others only dream of being.