The Veterinary Cancer Group is looking for an organized, caring, and effervescent Hospital Manager to join our team at our Los Angeles Hospital.
Veterinary Cancer Group is proud to have been serving Southern California since 1992. Those that join us will be a part of "the Power of the Group" as we are connected by computer network and vision alike, where old-fashioned love is delivered along with all the latest technology. We are comprised of four locations throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties. We focus every day on our core vision "to improve the quality of life for pets with cancer and the families that love them.
Interested applicants should show a commitment to Quality in all of that they do, conduct themselves with the utmost Integrity, have Compassion for animals and humans alike, and be able to provide the best Service possible for our clients and patients. These attributes ensure the candidate will be an efficient, effective, professional, and positive team member.
· Oversight of daily operations of the hospital
· Monitor and manage facility, administrative, and labor costs pursuant to budget
· Analyze, forecast, make recommendations and implement solutions regarding revenue, DVM productivity, profit margins, capital expenditures, labor costs, budgeting, AR/AP, and reserves
· Streamline and establish protocols for staff/client interactions
· Demonstrate and reinforce the highest level of client service. Function as client liaison when necessary, managing client relationships
· Maintain compliance with all laws, regulations, policies, benefits, and contracts
· Optimization of and efficiencies for all aspects of operations within the hospital
· Must be able to sit for an extended period of time
· Must be able to lift objects up to 10-15lbs, such as office materials and patient files
· Must be able to bend, kneel, and reach in order to troubleshoot computer, phone, and multi-functional device problems.
· Bachelor's degree (or equivalent training) or CVPM
· 5+years of hospital management experience
· Strong verbal and written communication abilities
· Experience with developing budgets and managing financials
If you would like to be an integral part of supporting this busy hospital, please submit a CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5/28/21