Pinecrest Veterinary Hospital, located in Miami, FL, is seeking an Associate DVM to join our growing team!
Are you a dedicated and energetic DVM seeking the unique opportunity to practice gold standard veterinary care with a robust and affluent clientele, while maintaining a sustainable work/life balance? If so, our practice would love to connect!
PVH’s goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our highly trained and well utilized support staff allow our doctors to focus on providing high quality diagnostics and treatment options to a loyal clientele. We collaborate extensively with regional specialists and referral clinics and we have a full time, board certified ophthalmologist on staff! We are open to experienced DVMs as well as new and newer graduates.
About the Hospital:
We are a 4 doctor practice that offers state-of-the-art medical care. We provide our patients with quality medicine through complete whole-life services:
- Preventive and wellness care
- Advanced diagnostics
- Advanced dentistry
- Soft tissue surgery with advanced monitoring equipment and techniques
- Board certified ophthalmologist
- Credentialed veterinary technicians
Our facility includes:
- State of the art digital radiography
- Diagnostic quality ultrasound
- Dental unit with LED Piezo Scaler and high speed drill
- Full in-house laboratory as well as referral lab availability
- Avimark software with paper-lite record keeping
For More information, please visit us at: www.PinecrestVets.com
An ideal candidate should be outgoing and energetic. Is able to easily connect and communicate with clients and team members alike. Is passionate about providing high levels of clinical care in the exam room as well as in the surgical suite. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing to practice in Florida
· Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
· Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
· Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
· Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
· Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
· Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
· Competitive Compensation
· 4 day work week with rotating half day Saturdays
· Health, Dental, Vision
· Annual CE funds, DEA and Licensure
· and other industry perks
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Internal Number: 6023
About Pinecrest Veterinary Hospital
To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.