Looking for a Veterinarian to become part of a staff of dedicated people, looking to provide excellent service to our community. Applicants need to be proficient in diagnostic techniques, and internal medicine. Good communication skills with clients and staff is a must. We are a family-owned practice looking to add a great Dr. to our team. We hope to talk to you soon!
Excellent compensation and benefits!
Opportunity for career advancement
Manage your own schedule
· Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree
· Work experience as a Veterinarian, Veterinary Intern, Veterinary Technician, or Veterinarian Assistant
· Experience conducting various types of surgeries, vaccinations, and health checks on animals
· Knowledge of medical equipment.
· Problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language