Sanlando Springs Animal Hospital, established in 1973, is a family oriented, modern, small animal practice located 20 minutes north of Orlando in Longwood, FL. We pride ourselves in our commitment to providing high quality medical and surgical care to our long term, loyal clientele, while maintaining a warm, familial environment and a healthy work/life balance. Communication is key at Sandlando Springs! Our doctors hold rounds twice weekly and collaborate openly and continually about cases. Our practice values continuing education for all staff members, and provides strong support for doctors who are seeking to develop a special skill set.
About Sanlando Springs Animal Hospital:
· 9000 sq ft modern facility with 5 exam rooms, separate dog and cat waiting areas, treatment area, surgery suite, dental table, hospitalization ward, boarding, and grooming
· Complete pharmacy with a large inventory of medications
· Sound digital x-ray with consult
· Digital dental X-rays
· CO2 laser
· Complementary medicine options include therapeutic laser, acupuncture, and Chinese herbals
· AviMark practice management system (paper-light)
· Idexx in-house laboratory with complete blood count, serum chemistry, T4, SDMA, Phenobarbital, Fructosamine, and UPC.
· Close to Orlando and all the attractions
· easy access to beaches, lakes, outdoor activities, professional sports teams, shows, breweries, and restaurants.
We are seeking to add an associate veterinarian to work with our compassionate and dedicated 5 doctor team, with opportunities for part time and full time schedules. The perfect candidate would have a FL and DEA license, at least 1 year experience in a small animal practice setting, excellent communication skills, and proficiency in canine and feline dentistry and routine surgeries. However, new grads are also encouraged to apply, as our tenured associates and managing veterinarian are willing and able to provide quality mentorship! Weekend responsibilities are minimal and rotate between doctors for boarders and hospitalized pets. There are two local emergency facilities and one specialty hospital in the area that give options for referral and patient care after business hours.
Our benefits package includes
· medical, dental, and vision insurance
· 401K, STD/LTD/accident
· Professional liability with defense
· 15 paid vacation days, half day Saturday, closed Sunday, and 6 holidays off per year
· no on call during the week
· CE stipend and paid license fees (DEA/FVMA/AVMA)
Internal Number: 3509
About Sanlando Springs Animal Hospital
To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.