Do you thrive on a team that believes in delivering outstanding care? Do you dream of a place with a full range of equipment to support you in both diagnosis and treatment of your patients - no matter how challenging? Are you someone who loves the journey of learning and expanding on your skillset? Awesome! We may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our practice is located in New York, NY. We are one block away from Central Park on the Upper West Side.
Gotham Veterinary Center is a privately owned, small animal practice. Since opening in November 2009, our focus has been on creating a community of patients and their owners that seek excellent, comprehensive and compassionate care. We are proud to be a fully AAHA accredited hospital. We not only provide medical and surgical care, but we also offer advanced dental services and rehabilitation for pets needing help post-surgery or in dealing with mobility problems too.
What You’ll Be Working On
· Build and maintain client relationships
· Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
· Perform small animal surgeries with opportunities for mentorship if desired
· Effectively lead support staff so that owner and patient care is the best in the industry
· Possess a DVM or equivalent degree
· Be licensed or able to be licensed to practice in New York
· Be willing to work Wednesday – Saturday
· At least one year of experience preferred, but New Grads encouraged to apply
· Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for building relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s In It For You
· Work a 4-day, 40-hour workweek
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Continuing Education Support
If spending time enriching the lives of your patients and their owners appeals to you, please send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gotham Veterinary Center
Fast growing small animal clinic on Manhattan's upper west side.
From the moment clients walk in the door or call for an appointment, we want them to know that they are in good hands. We want to provide the kind of personal care that we would seek out for our pets.
Gotham offers many pet services, including health maintenance and vaccinations, nutritional counseling, treatment of acute and chronic diseases, full dental care, emergency care, and surgery.
Our new veterinary center is colorful, comfortable and full of light. Our state-of-the-art facilities, includes treatment rooms, observation areas, operating room, dental procedure room, radiology department, fully-stocked pharmacy and more.