Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services is looking for an amazing team player that is as passionate as we are about serving our community (people and pets) through our knowledge and training of veterinary medicine. If you're looking for a place where you build meaningful relationships with clients and their pets (and know them by name) then we want to hear from you! If you call veterinary medicine your ministry - then shout, email, call, facebook, or live chat us!
We have a culture that is focused on amazing patient care and providing owner's reasonable solutions while working with diligence, integrity, and grace. We love working together and support one another to get the job done with our customer's highest satisfaction as the goal.
Desired Personality Traits:
1) Prefers harmony among team members and strives to achieve this with open and honest communication. Is willing to be vulnerable with team to achieve higher goals.
2) Able to perceive and create a balance between the need for economic return and others needs as well.
3) You are flexible and able to take or leave power or clout that comes with the title of Veterinarian.
4) You have a high desire to help others grow and learn
5) You can balance and understand the need for structure, but you are not paralyzed without it.
6) You are passionate about learning for its own. You are continually in learning mode and
Bringing a very high degree of technical or knowledge base credibility.
7) You are calm and controlled but can still inject enthusiasm and optimism.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible schedule - 1/2 days or full days, 1 1/2 up to 3 day work week
- Vacation/ sick days
- PTO for CE
- Stipend package for licensing, dues, conference expenses
- Personal Pet Care Discounts
The right candidate will value integrity and a strong work ethic and have a desire to connect with and care about people in the community and those we serve.
The right candidate will also have:
· 3+ years' experience as a veterinarian in the field
· Ability to perform all technical duties: Blood draws (cephalic, jugulars, lateral and medial saphenous), place IV catheters, Humane euthanasia in front of owners
· Plans to stay in the College Station/ Bryan area long term (5+ years)
Additional Salary Information: Salary will be dependent on the schedule worked (i.e. 1 full day a week vs. 3 full days a week). Pro-Sal Opportunities as well.
About Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services
Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services is a one of a kind companion animal veterinary service serving the Bryan/College Station Texas Community. We offer full service veterinary care in the comfort of your home.
"To us, clients are family and we’re here to serve, uplift, and provide a helping hand with our training, knowledge, and a servant heart." - Dr. Brittany Marvel, DVM
Once you become part of our clientele family, you and your pet become our priority. We do our best to provide exceptional veterinary medicine with reasonable solutions that fit both your pet and your family's lifestyle.