Live at the beach while helping our doctors practice quality medicine. Located in Cedar Point, NC, Brigadoon Animal Hospital has been in business for over 30 years and going strong. We are looking for a full time experienced veterinary technician, although non-licensed applicants may be considered. Ours is a very busy practice that caters to both locals and vacationers. We owe our longevity to our wonderful client base that appreciates our service and commitment to excellent care and high medical standards. We offer both veterinary services for dogs and cats and have on-site boarding.
We are equipped to handle medical, surgical and dental services and have up-to-date equipment to include Procyte and Catalyst DX, digital radiography, Sedivue, Vetsafe Laser, ultrasound, MLS multiwave laser therapy machine and dental machine.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401(k), CE allowance, dues, and liability coverage. There are no after-hours emergencies, as they are referred to one of two emergency clinics in our area.
We are looking for someone experienced in animal care in busy, quality-oriented hospital. You should be proficient in the following skills:
- venapuncture, catheterization, surgery prep protocols, anesthesia/surgical monitoring, and dental scaling.
- sample collection and processing, calculation and administration of injections.
- confidence in animal handling and restraint, knowledge of vaccine protocols and ability to run exam rooms efficiently.
- excellent patient care, customer service skills, with ability to communicate well with both staff and clients.
- self-motivation, good work ethic, and ability to multitask and work as a team and independently.
- must have a friendly and positive attitude and strive to practice quality care.
About Brigadoon Animal Hospital
Small animal, full service hospital, located within minutes of the beach.