Our small animal practice is eager to add an enthusiastic and motivated associate veterinarian interested in advancing their passion for veterinary medicine. Our loyal clientele allows our doctors to practice outstanding medicine with a diverse medical and surgical caseload. We are proud to serve our community in Ashford, Connecticut, located less than 2 hours from Boston and New York City. Our hospital staff enjoys all the Last Green Valley has to offer including outdoor adventures, 5-star restaurants, big and small shopping centers, concert venues, outdoor adventures, sporting events at Gillette Stadium, amusements at Mohegan Sun and so much more.
Our doctors enjoy:
- A privately owned animal hospital entering our 25th year of continuous operation committed to practicing outstanding medicine with modern equipment and diagnostics such as: ultrasound, cold laser, IV pumps, Idexx lab system, central O2, Doppler, Digital radiography including dental, Surgivet advanced anesthetic monitoring, in-house pharmacy and Impromed practice management software.
- An excellent, educated, long-term support staff.
- Establish client-patient-doctor relationships from routine wellness care to full case workups, both medical and surgical.
- Consistent dedicated surgery day.
- A consistent day off every week, weekend rotation with other doctors.
- No holidays nor after-hours emergencies.
- Base salary with production bonuses.
- Benefits including CE compensation, private health insurance, paid license and dues, paid vacation, liability insurance, and Simple IRA retirement plan.
-Family friendly scheduling and flexibity
Our experienced, professional managers and support staff will assist in making your transition, both professionally and personally, a smooth one.
Our ideal candidate would have 2+ years' experience, an interest in practice ownership and is proficient in surgery and growing a customer base.
DVM or equivalent, Connecticut license eligible
About North Veterinary Clinic
Northeast Connecticut small animal, 2 doctor practice, established 1994, 10 support staff, liberal benefits including 401K/health ins,profit sharing,etc. Most of support staff has been on board 5+ years