Roanoke Animal Hospital located in Roanoke Rapids, NC is looking for an Associate DVM to join our practice!
The Roanoke Animal Hospital has served the Roanoke Valley since 1954, and is situated directly off the Route 95 corridor which travels north-south from Maine to the Florida Keys. Roanoke Animal Hospital provides primary and preventative care for dogs, cats and small mammals to a well-established clientele.
More information is available at www.RoanokeAnimalHosp.com
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
- Well-maintained, 7,000 sq. ft., single story building with six exam rooms, treatment area, surgical suite, dental suite, grooming and boarding areas
- Tiered wellness plans for dogs and cats to promote complete wellness and preventive care
- In-House ECG and interpretation
- Idexx laboratory services
- AVImark hospital operating system with migration to paper-lite medical records
- Storz endoscope
- Fully outfitted with digital radiography including dental
- Isoflurane anesthesia, Vetroson electro-surgery unit, doppler and Dentalaire dental unit
- Ausonics Opus Impact ultrasound unit
- Complete in-house pharmacy with future online store for clients
- Opportunity exists to expand species care from feline and canine to avian, reptile and small mammals
About Roanoke Rapids
Roanoke Rapids and all of Halifax County NC is a paradise for sportsmen and outdoor recreation. Scotland Neck NC is home to the world's largest waterfowl park, featuring over 1,000 ducks, geese and swans of more than 170 species. Both Roanoke Rapids and Weldon are known as "the rockfish capital of the world", where the banks of the Roanoke River are packed from March to May as striped bass anglers attempt to catch the rockfish as they come upriver to spawn. Agriculture is celebrated in the towns of Enfield, home of the annual Peanut Festival and the famous Aunt Ruby's Peanuts, and Hobgood, home of the annual Cotton Festival. If you love the water, enjoy Roanoke Rapids Lake and Lake Gaston, both of which offer public access facilities. Halifax County's own Medoc Mountain State Park offers hiking trails, picnic areas, camping, fishing and canoeing.
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in North Carolina
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
We reward leadership and excellence with:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Program
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Career Growth Opportunities
- In-house Training
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.