Pruyn Veterinary Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our team. New Grads Welcome!
The Pruyn Veterinary Hospital is a busy AAHA accredited facility that has been in existence in Missoula, Montana since 1949. We practice high-quality medicine and surgery for small animals, avian, and exotics. We have a staff of 9 veterinarians. Our technician staff is on-site 24 hours a day. We offer extended hours and cover our own emergency calls. Benefits include health and liability insurance, professional dues and license costs, continuing education budget, pet care discounts, and 401K.
For more information, visit our website at: www.PruynVet.com.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
- Digital Radiology, with all files read by a boarded radiologist
- Surgical Laser
- Video Endoscope and Laporoscope
- 3 Ultrasounds
- Well equipped surgery suite, with EKG, pulse oximetry, etc.
- A rehabilitation unit, with underwater treadmill and therapeutic laser
- Digital Dental Radiology
- We offer a variety of soft tissue and orthopedic surgery
- Full in-house lab, and additional off-site reference lab
About Missoula, MT:
Missoula is a vibrant community influenced by being home to the University of Montana, which offers art, culture, and sports opportunities. Missoula is located in a beautiful mountain setting, with an abundance of outdoor activities, including hiking, skiing, cycling, fishing, hunting, and kayaking.