Located in a quaint, family oriented town in south central Pennsylvania, our large, private practice with four locations is within driving distance to Philadelphia.
We have a reputation in our community and the surrounding areas as being a high-quality and state-of-the-art veterinary practice with the latest equipment and service offerings, including acupuncture, herbal medicine, digital radiography, dental radiography, surgical laser, ultrasound, endoscopy, advanced orthopedic surgery.
Our practice is growing, and we need another DVM to help us meet the needs of our patients and clients. We’re seeking a passionate and confident associate veterinarian to join our highly professional atmosphere with long term and well trained staff support and doctor ratio.
You are an experienced veterinarian or an exceptional new graduate who pays attention to detail and treats your animal patients as if they were your own pets. You also:
- An interest in acupuncture, herbal medicine or exotics
- Possess excellent client communication skills and a professional, yet friendly, attitude
- Are direct and have the ability to get important information across to clients and team members while still being engaging and personable
- Have experience (or are a quick learner) with surgery, dentistry, and general medicine
- Are confident in your abilities as a veterinarian, yet aren’t afraid to grow and learn new skills and techniques
About Our Offerings
Our benefits are difficult to beat. We offer:
- A highly competitive base salary not often seen in the area
- Health, dental, and malpractice insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid continuing education
- Professional fees, including state license fees, DEA license, and two professional organization memberships
If you’re seeking the ideal veterinary position in the ideal Northeastern family friendly atmosphere, apply now! For confidential consideration, please submit a recent resume and cover letter to Darla Hoffer at firstname.lastname@example.org