Established Veterinary Practice is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our staff. We are open to all types of integrative care and would welcome doctors who are interested in alternative modalities.
We are a multi-doctor, full service veterinary team based out of sunny South Florida, currently seekiing a Part time permanent Veterinarian to work 1-2 days per week. We are located in Broward County and serve clients from Broward, Dade and West Palm Beach. We are conveniently open 7-days a week and operate in a state-of-the-art facility. Click here to view website http://www.dpcvet.com. You will love our welcoming and impressive location!
Our practice features an in-house laboratory, cool laser, digital radiography, ultrasound, as well as dental radiographs. We maintain a technologically advanced practice that has adopted paperless record-keeping. We work closely with a radiologist who provides telemedicine and consultations, as well as a trusted orthopedic surgeon.
We are proud to say that our staff is dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced. Our amazing surgical team is among the most proficient you will find. The ideal candidate for this position will be an enthusiastic team player that enjoys a wide range of cases.
We are looking for someone who advocates for and strives to provide only the highest quality of medical care for companion animals. It is also very important that the candidate deliver a variety of treatment options that accommodate for financial restrictions. Communication is among our highest priorities and we also embrace the integration of other modalities such as holistic care and alternative medicine.
While it is not a requirement to be bilingual it is certainly a substantial asset.
We have been in business for 16 years and our practice is growing every day. We strive to provide the best medical, surgical, dental, diagnostic, and preventative care for companion animals in our region. We are hoping to add another doctor to our staff who embodies the standards of veterinary care that we have set in our tenure so far.
The skills and qualifications we require for this position are:
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Florida.
· Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
· The ability to make decisions and communicate effectively with fellow team members.
· A respect for clients and willingness to work with them regardless of the situation.
· Multi-tasking skills and the ability to keep up with our fast-paced practice with a high volume of clients.
· The ability and drive to develop a rapport with clients and their pets, and determine their individual wishes and needs. Also, a respect and consideration toward clients’ financial constraints when the situation arises.
· The candidate would provide physical examinations, and both diagnostic and preventative care as needed. Must provide the highest quality of care while causing the minimum amount of stress and discomfort to the patient.
· The ability and willingness to adopt our philosophies and adapt to our protocols. This includes helping to maintain clear and concise computerized records.
· Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
· Positively represent the hospital and in the professional community and to the general public.
We are looking for a skilled veterinarian who is looking for a long-term commitment at a great practice. We are constantly expanding and maintain a fast-paced environment that promises a variety of cases. Our practice provides high quality veterinary care at a competitive price. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and proficient in client relations as well as veterinary medicine. If you want to make a real difference and join a team with real integrity, then we would love to talk to you!