VCA St. Mary's Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, 5-doctor practice in Lexington Park, Maryland.
Experienced Doctors, as well as confident New Grads, are welcome to apply.
In this position you’ll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA rewards its team members with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, & vision insurance; 401K; CE allowance; life, long-term disability, & professional liability insurance; etc.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.