Are you ready for something different?
- Does a companion animal career where you can work 12 shifts a month and make more than what you are making working full-time in general practice seem like a fairy tale?
- Does your student loan monthly payment leave you with little money left each month for living expenses?
- Do you desire to be challenged daily with diverse types of medical cases?
- Would you like to feel mentored and supported by the ownership and management?
- Are you tired of working in a corporate environment?
Then you may be interested in working at Happy Tails Veterinary Emergency Clinic. We are a growing privately owned AAHA accredited veterinary emergency clinic located in Greensboro, NC, seeking a 3rd full-time veterinarian. Happy Tails is a well-equipped facility offering state-of-the-art technology including full service in-house laboratory, ultrasound, digital radiography, and surgery. We are looking for a highly motivated friendly individual dedicated to practicing high quality individualized emergency medicine, patient care, and client service. Someone willing to contribute to and enhance an already top-notch work and medical environment. Excellent support staff and doctor to technician ratio. Previous emergency experience preferred. Internship a plus, but not a requirement. Must have excellent communication and client service skills, compassion, confidence, and a high quality medical philosophy. Flexible work schedule consisting of 12 to 13 shifts per month. Shifts include overnights, weekend days, and some holidays. Competitive compensation consists of high base salary options with monthly production bonuses. Full-time benefits include 50% major medical health insurance, 100% disability coverage, 3% matching retirement program, uniform allowance, licensing fees and membership dues, and a generous CE package. For additional information regarding our business, visit our website at www.happytailservet.com