Are you looking for a career with a passionate and dedicated team? Would you like to work in a well-established mixed animal practice? If you answered a resounding “yes” to these questions, we would like the opportunity to get to know you better. Our practice has been a staple in the community for over 30 years, and we are still growing! We are looking for an enthusiastic veterinarian to join our team!
Our practice is currently staffed with two full-time veterinarians and an established and caring staff which includes a licensed veterinary technician.
Airport Veterinary Clinic is open 6 a week, Monday – Saturday. At Airport Veterinary Clinic, we aim to provide high quality care in a fast-paced environment for a wide range of species. While we see a variety of large animal patients, we are still predominately a small animal practice. Our clinic has 5 exam rooms and a surgical suite. We have in-house laboratory equipment with chemistry and CBC, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, high speed dental unit, and more. Our clinic is located approximately 60 minutes south west of Indianapolis.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our practice:
- a friendly, outgoing doctor who is dedicated to practicing veterinary medicine;
- a veterinarian who enjoys working day-to-day with our staff and also enjoys the daily interaction with pets and their families,
- a veterinarian who strives to establish long-term relationships with our clients throughout their pet’s lives.
Applicant must possess:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in Indiana.
- Effective communication, organization and strong customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple cases and tasks at one time with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and the ability to exercise good, compassionate judgment when dealing with the public and animal-related concerns.
- Willingness to work collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth.
- Ability to use a PC and veterinary practice software (AVC currently uses Impromed Infinity).
Salary commensurate with experience.
3 week rotating schedule, which includes 2 weekends off.
Paid vacation, all veterinary dues, and continuing education.
Find us on Facebook at Airport Veterinary Clinic and check out our website www.airportvet.com.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to Megan Holscher Bilyeu, Practice Manager to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!