$$$ HIRING BONUS $$$
Are you a team-player with an interest in working in a dynamic setting dedicated to excellence and quality medical care? Do you thrive on the energy and variety that veterinary medicine provides?
Albany Animal Hospital, Inc. is looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of Certified/Licensed Veterinary Technician. We provide medical care to small animals, exotics and wildlife.
Located in the heart of the beautiful Willamette Valley, Albany is only a little more than an hour away from Portland, Eugene and the Pacific Coast. If you enjoy hiking, backpacking, snow skiing and beach combing, these activities and more, are all within reach.
This full time position requires solid technical skills and your commitment to providing patients and clients with the highest standard of care. Your skills will be utilized to the fullest!
Work schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (Start and end times may vary slightly, depending on needs of patients.)
- Minimum of three years working in the veterinary field as a certified/licensed technician
- Currently licensed or eligible to become licensed as a Certified Veterinary Technician in the State of Oregon
- Preferred minimum of one year critical care, specialty, or emergency small animal care in private, non-profit, or educational organization.
- A suitable combination of experience or education may substitute for the above.
- State of Oregon Certification/licensure required to receive bonus
- Successfully completing 90 day probationary period required to receive hiring bonus.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including major medical w/ vision, matching retirement, sick time and personal PTO, CE and more. Wage DOE.
Albany Animal Hospital is a drug-free workplace. Passing a pre-employment drug test is required as a condition of employment.
If you are interested in this position and meet our qualifications please click on the APPLY NOW button and submit your cover letter and resume with 'CVT' in the subject line.
You may also fax your cover letter and resume to ATTN. OM at (541)926-5554.
No phone calls please.