Hidden Valley Animal Hospital located in Raleigh, North Carolina is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our practice!
Hidden Valley is a well established small animal practice in North Raleigh with loyal clientele who are very effluent, well educated and seek the best care for their pets. Our culture is based on the golden rule. Our core values are progressive medicine, client service and excellent team work.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.hiddenvalleyanimalhospital.com
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
- Idexx in house lab
- Digital radiography including dental radiography
- Full anesthetic monitoring
- Therapeutic laser
- Knowledgeable/energetic licensed veterinary technicians to assist in treatment/surgery
About Wake County
Wake County is one of the fastest growing, most desirable places to live.
Associated with sister hospital Quail Corners Animal Hospital that is open 24 hours 7 days per week
North Carolina State College of Veterinary Medicine and numerous referral practices are located in our town.
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.