- Advanced Management training (MBA, Masters in Organization Development, Human Resources, etc.)
- 5-10+ years’ experience managing medical/veterinary professionals
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both medical professionals and senior management.
- Proven ability to manage client relationships and negotiations
- Proven leadership skills with ability to set and guide staff on business, medical and developmental objectives.
- Team working skills, especially virtual teams, and the ability to feel comfortable working with different work teams, clients and groups of staff across the organization.
- Demonstrated skill in motivating and unifying individuals around a common purpose
- Effective project and resource planning/management
- Proven interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Solid computer skills, including the virtual work place.
- Extensive computer use.
- Hearing acuity sufficient to effectively communicate with clients and employees via telephone and in person.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Office environment
- Some weekends may be required
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 8,000 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries.
IDEXX attracts, rewards and inspires exceptionally talented and motivated people who are eager to participate in two of the most important technological revolutions of our time—biotechnology and information technology.
We offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and success, and support excellence, world-class standards, and continuous improvement.
At IDEXX, we reward leadership initiative and excellence. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- PTO Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Bonus Plan
Join our team today!
To Apply, Please Visit Us At: