VCA Woodbridge Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice in Northern Virginia. Experienced practitioners and new graduates are invited to apply!
In this position you’ll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to heal pets.
At VCA Woodbridge, we believe that care is required around the clock for sick and injured patients. Our Doctors conduct rounds 2-3 times daily, plus our ICU Technicians perform rounds 3 times daily. Our well-equipped facility features:
- In-house laboratory with CBC, chemistry and electrolytes.
- IV pumps, EKG, oxygen and incubation cages.
- Pulse Oximeter.
- Blood pressure monitor.
- Digital Radiology.
- Digital Dental Radiology.
- Endoscope and orthopedic equipment.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Woodbridge adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
Our close proximity to Washington, D.C. provides a rich cultural environment, excellent schools, and a flourishing local economy.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.