VCA Animal Medical Center of Pasadena is seeking a highly experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our well-established, AAHA-accredited, 3-doctor practice in Pasadena, Texas—within close proximity to Houston and Galveston.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running, delivering the highest quality patient care and completely satisfying our discerning, upscale clientele. Outstanding career growth potential for the right person!
Our recently-built facility features 5 exam rooms, surgical suite, x-ray room, large treatment area with ICU room, 20 large run kennel, separate cat suite, and isolation ward. Additionally, it is equipped with digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray and ultrasound.
Enjoy working with a loyal, long-term staff and our partnership with the HSPCA and other local rescue groups—along with the backing and resources of VCA Animal Hospitals.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Animal Medical Center of Pasadena adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.