VCA Valley Animal Hospital and Emergency Center is seeking an experienced Emergency Veterinarian to work the Overnight Shift at our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor, 24/7 emergency/general practice in Tucson, Arizona.
$25K Signing Bonus offered!
Since 1955, VCA Valley Animal Hospital has proudly provided General and Referral Veterinary Services along with 24 hour Emergency and Critical care to this ever growing community. At VCA Valley Animal Hospital the pet's health is our top priority!
Through our high-quality, professional care and genuine personal service we pledge to instill client trust and confidence that each pet will receive compassionate, gentle care, as well as the highest standard of veterinary medical service available. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our clients and their special pets.
About the Hospital
- State-of-the-art building to cater to full service 24hr/emergency/critical care service and to General Wellness care includes 6 exam rooms, treatment area, surgical suite, three wards and intensive care unit.
- Established Internship program that provides the top of class graduates to our practice each year.
- 12 Associate doctors and 50 support staff members.
- Advanced in-house and reference laboratories, ultrasound, digital radiography, and transfusion therapies.
- Complete pharmacy – large inventory of established pharmaceuticals as well as many of the latest developments.
- Separate Pet Resort building for boarding and grooming services.
VCA Valley Animal Hospital’s home is in the beautiful valley of Tucson, Arizona, located in Pima County. Tucson offers the best of both desert and city life. Just minutes from the Sonoran Desert Mountains, a day full of hiking, rock climbing, or just watching a gorgeous sun set is a daily consideration!
More about Tucson, Arizona and Pima County
Tucson and its surrounding areas are rich with a deep-rooted history and a culture grown from a landscape that can't be found anywhere else in the world. Explore untouched corners of the vast Sonoran Desert. Look up to the sky and see a million twinkling stars. Get lost within the painted walls of historic barrios. Find freedom to roam from the depths of ancient caves to the tops of stunning mountain peaks. Experience colors, flavors, sights and sounds that you once could have only imagined. Boasting an average 350 sunny days a year and warm dry air, Tucson's climate is ideal for outdoor recreation. Because of the variety of terrain and proximity to protected areas and parks, Tucson is widely considered one of the world’s best destinations for activities such as hiking, cycling, rock climbing, horseback riding, and just about anything else you would want to do outdoors.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Valley adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.