Parkway Veterinary Hospital located in Dublin, CA is looking for an experienced Managing Veterinarian to join our practice!
Since 1971, Parkway Veterinary Hospital has provided compassionate and quality care for dogs, cats, rodents and rabbits in Dublin, California. We are a complete medical facility featuring the latest in surgical, laboratory and diagnostic equipment.
At Parkway Veterinary Hospital, we strive to give exceptional patient care and treat each animal as if it were our own. We believe that prevention is the best medicine and only through communication and education can this be accomplished.
We are looking for an experienced Associate to join our highly skilled team. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for our feline friends, surgery and highly experienced in dentistry. Someone who is confident and hardworking, team-oriented, an effective communicator and collaborates with our team members to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We feel fortunate to provide the high standards of service that we do in our community, while still being able to take advantage of all that the Bay Area has to offer.
About the hospital:
· We are a 3-doctor progressive practice that offers state-of-the-art medical care
· We are highly focused on DENTISTRY and Preventative Wellness care
· Our equipment includes:
• Digital Dental Radiographs
• Complete in-house laboratory, as well as Idexx referral lab
• Brand new LOGIQ V5 Vet Forward series Ultrasound system
• Dedicated surgery suite
• Brand new compute and phone system
· We are currently in the transition of converting to digital files.
· We collaborate with Carl Koehler, DVM, who is a board certified surgeon and mobile surgeon who comes to our facility for our outside referral orthopedic cases.
· We collaborate with Sara West, who is a board certified Radiologist and Ultrasonographer. Dr. West comes to our facility for our outside referral cases and teaches our technicians once a month on radiology.
· We encourage and support the cultivation of doctors' special veterinary interests.
About Dublin, CA: Dublin is a suburban city in the Tri-Valley Area. Gracing 14 square miles, Dublin is a mixture of rolling hills and scenic flatlands, with extraordinary vistas of Mt. Diablo, Donlon Point, and Dublin Hills Open Space. Only 35 miles east of downtown San Francisco, 23 miles east of downtown Oakland, and 31 miles north of downtown San Jose, Dublin is centrally located making it easy to hop on BART or drive on the 580/680 interstates to any destination in the Bay Area. There something for everyone in Dublin with restaurants, numerous attractions and a vibrant downtown that offers cruising, shopping, farmers market, arts and entertainment. A quick 20 minute drive and you can access Livermore's high-end outlet center for all your shopping pleasures or even go wine tasting in the many Wineries here in Northern California. Dublin has all the amenities of a larger city, but with a small town quaintness.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.